- Beginning Spring 2019, appointments must be canceled no later than 6 hours before the appointment begins to avoid a No-Show Fee. Students may cancel an appointment online using Advise Assist (our appointment system); in person when Study Partners is open (Sunday 2pm – 8pm, Monday and Tuesday 11am – 8pm, Wednesday and Thursday 11am – 6pm) at the Study Partners Desk located in The Learning Commons-2nd Floor RBD Library); via email (email@example.com); or over the phone (334-844-5702).
- The No-Show Fee will be charged to the individual student’s Bursar Bill.
The No-Show Fee is an effort to enable Study Partners to assist more Auburn University students. If a student feels this fee is being applied in error or would like to speak to someone regarding the No Show Fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the No-Show Appeal Committee meets, the student will receive an email of the outcome of their appeal. Please note all questions and concerns regarding the Study Partners No-Show Fee process should be documented in the email and not directed to the Study Partners Tutoring and/or Desk Staff. No-show appeal emails should be received by the committee no later than 1 week once the charge is received.
- The goal of the No-Show Fee is to recoup the tutor salary that is being paid when the tutor is not able to assist another student during this time period.
- We expect Auburn University students to be courteous and organized and cancel their appointment ahead of time. The No-Show Fee is an effort to enable Study Partners to assist more Auburn University students.